[Qgis-user] Unable to install Scipy Point Clustering Plugin

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 08:02:47 PST 2020

Hi,

Looks like the plugin is having difficulty loading the NUMPY_MKL library.  I would contact the maker of the plugin or find another plugin that does the same thing but using a new version of QGIS.  QGIS 2.18 is quite old and not maintained.  The pluGin is also flagged as experimental.  I would start new email asking for help on what you need to do and ask how to do it.

You could try installing version 0.1 of the plugin.

https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/ScipyPointClustering/

If you are good in python, you could alway try to figure out why the library is not available add try to install it yourself.  Looks like as import problem so that would indicate Numpy  mkl is not installed.

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux