[Qgis-user] Meta Search on Mac

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 10:44:10 PST 2020

Hi: reverting that change will introduce the axis order problems that
the original fix
attempted to solve:

- urn:ogc:def:crs:EPSG::4326 is a CRS whose coordinates must be
represented with a yx axisorder
- urn:ogc:def:crs:OGC:1.3:CRS84 is a CRS whose coordinates must be
represented with an xy axisorder

Having said this, can someone open an issue on GitHub? I have a fix
queued which I will then apply as a PR for testing.

Thanks

..Tom