[Qgis-user] Error while installing QGIS 3.10

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Sun Jan 5 08:57:42 PST 2020

Hi,
You will have more help if you tell us what installer you are using (OSGeo4w vs standalone) 32 vs 64bit, and what version of Windows (or other OS) you are using.  What errors messages are you getting?

The next steps would be to try the other installer, turn off antivirus software, reboot the OS, make sure you don’t have pending updates for the OS.

Nicolas Cadieux