[Qgis-user] Categorized layers in QGIS-Server-WMS?

Michael Rose m.rose at en-kreis.de
Tue Jan 7 00:16:07 PST 2020

I have a shp-file classified by column. Now I would like to use these, in
QGIS switchable, geometries as separate layers in a WMS-request.
Unfortunately the QGIS-Server-WMS (getcapabilities) only delivers one (main)
layer. (I may copy the shp multiple times and filter each class via query,
but this solution is unpleasant, especially because of loosing cartographic
features like point displacement.) Thank you in advance..