[Qgis-user] PyQGIS in Jupyter

Rizky Maulana Nugraha lana.pcfre at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 07:42:31 PST 2020

Wow, I’m not aware of any usage like this. But it seems using Jupyter to use PyQGIS is an interesting approach!
I can see many possibility in this.
For example, it would be wonderful if we can ‘preview’ layers in Jupyter if we open a QGIS Project when we are currently doing analysis, but maybe that requires deep integration.
But your approach here can possibly packaged in QGIS so the command executable to call Jupyter might be available when you install QGIS.
Howeve, I don’t think including Jupyter itself in the package is a good idea.

Thanks for sharing!

Regards,
--
Rizky Maulana Nugraha