[Qgis-user] Fwd: MacOS project saving issue

Aldo Piombino aldo.piombino at tiscali.it
Sat Jan 18 23:48:30 PST 2020

Hi Eric

For this issue the right plugin for you is  “ Autoserver”: this plugin save the project every fixed time, perhaps ten minutes but I’m not sure of this timing

luckily, I have nad no needing to use it, but I think that you have only to rename the file nameproject.bak in project2.qgz

Aldo

Dr. Aldo Piombino
Scienzeedintorni: www.aldopiombino.blogspot.it <http://www.aldopiombino.blogspot.it/>  <http://www.aldopiombino.blogspot/>
Skype: aldo.piombino