[Qgis-user] error loading tiff layer

Humberto Nel Florez Ramos hnflorezramos at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 03:10:08 PST 2020

 regards.
I could not load a layer in tiff format. The error that qgis shows is:

"No transform is available between Unknown CRS: ENGCRS [" PCS Name =
unnamed ", EDATUM [" "], CS [Cartesia ... and Unknown CRS: GEOGCRS ["
unknown ", DATUM [" unknown ", ELLIPSOID [" WGS 8 ... .
No coordinate operations are available between these two reference systems
".

The file has a reference system, which is magna-sirgas from Bogota (3116),
I have tried the magna-sirgas (3116) project, and wgs84 (4326) showing the
same error.
The version of qgis is 3.10.2-A Coruña.
thank you very much for the help and I remain attentive

[image: imagen.png]

--
Humberto NFR