[Qgis-user] GDAL problems on Mac 10.14.6

Andrea Giudiceandrea andreaerdna at libero.it
Mon Jun 1 09:06:52 PDT 2020

RMG wrote
> Hello Andrea,
>
> Thanks for your response, but I am also getting the following error
> messages. It is not letting me do a lot of things like clipping,
> classifying, and modifying ROIs.

Hi,
this error is related to the GDAL library.

it seems your QGIS installation lacks of the MrSID/MG4Lidar and ECW/JPEG2000
SDKs for the GDAL library and probably you are trying to use images in those
format/compression.

How have you installed QGIS? Have you used the QGIS macOS Installer Version
3.12 from https://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/download.html?

In this case I think you can file an issue report on
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Mac-Packager or you may be wait for some user
who solved the problem to point you to a direct solution.

Regards.

Andrea