[Qgis-user] How to calculate surface volume from UAV DEM tif files in QGIS

Richard McDonnell richard.mcdonnell at opw.ie
Mon Jun 8 09:52:24 PDT 2020

Sean,
Ignore my first line, it’s a typo. I got dragged away to something else, came back to this and forgot to read the email before I sent it.
Regards,

Richard

——
Richard McDonnell MSc GIS, FME Certified Professional
FRM Data Management

——
Oifig na nOibreacha Poiblí
Office of Public Works

Sráid Jonathan Swift, Baile Átha Troim, Co na Mí, C15 NX36
Jonathan Swift Street, Trim, Co Meath, C15 NX36
——
M +353 87 688 5964 T +353 1 647 6543
https://www.opw.ie

——