[Qgis-user] Cut shapefiles

Richard McDonnell richard.mcdonnell at opw.ie
Wed Jun 10 01:35:03 PDT 2020

Hi Riccardo,
You could try the Split with Lines tool available in the Processing Toolbox, under Vector Overlay. Just use "Split" in the search bar to narrow down the list.
Hope this helps,

Richard

--
Richard McDonnell MSc GIS, FME Certified Professional
FRM Data Management

--
Oifig na nOibreacha Poibl?
Office of Public Works

Sr?id Jonathan Swift, Baile ?tha Troim, Co na M?, C15 NX36
Jonathan Swift Street, Trim, Co Meath, C15 NX36
--
M +353 87 688 5964 T +353 1 647 6543
https://www.opw.ie

--