[Qgis-user] split polygon with lines seems not working correctly

Luigi Raffaele Sapone studioingsapone at live.com
Wed Jun 10 08:31:09 PDT 2020

Hello
I'm using QGIS 3.12
I have a poly shapefile named building.shp in the zip file, and a line shapefile, named line.shp.
I'm using the geoprocessing function 'split polygon by line' using  poly.shp as input, and line.shp as divide layer.
I obtain the 'split_by_line.shp'. But, in this splitted file, the polygon was not divided considering all the lines present, but only some of them, as visible in 'split_by_line.shp'.
Is there something wrong?
Regards