[Qgis-user] Hyperlinks in the identify tool

Tyler Veinot tylerkveinot at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 05:33:43 PDT 2020

Hello;
I know this is kind of a dumb question but is there a way to put hyperlinks
to files that can be used stright from the identify pane? I know I can use
"actions" but I want to consolidate everything into a 1 click function so
that users don't have to keep switching to the "Action Button". The screen
grab below shows the link to my file.
When I click it though it tries to go to a webpage at "
http://g/Infrastructure/Vault+Drawings/F/Fox+Run+Drive+8.pdf" instead of
opening the file. Again I know how to do this using actions but I don't
want users to have to switch from tool to tool, I just want to set it up so
that identifying the feature will provide a list of links to associated
files.
Thanks;
TYler

[image: image.png]