[Qgis-user] Map contest: mapping Pi for the 3.14 splash screen

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Sat Jun 13 04:09:15 PDT 2020

It's my pleasure to announce the winning design of the QGIS Pi map contest:

Francis Josef Gasgonia's map of Mt. Isarog

For details on the voting results and all submissions, please see the
blog post:

http://blog.qgis.org/2020/06/13/qgis-pi-mapping-contest-results/

Congratulations Francis and thank you again to everyone who participated
in this fun contest to ensure that QGIS 3.14 Pi will have great visuals!

Regards,

Anita