[Qgis-user] shapefiles

Raymond Nijssen r.nijssen at terglobo.nl
Mon Jun 15 21:47:33 PDT 2020

Hi Jim,

That sounds a lot like a projection issue.

Are your layers completely misaligned, like not overlapping at all? Or
are they overlapping but with just a few (hundred) meters shift?

An easy trick is adding the world layer and see which of your layers
appears at the expected spot. You can do this by typing "world" in the
coordinate bar beneath the map.

Good luck!

Raymond