[Qgis-user] QGis Server:

Jorge Gustavo Rocha jgr at geomaster.pt
Tue Jun 16 06:24:02 PDT 2020

Hi Rachel,

Use a MAP property in the requests, instead of editing the environment
variable. If you try something like:

http://localhost/cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi?MAP=/your/project/path.qgz&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.3.0&REQUEST=GetCapabilities

what happens? Are you able to receive a proper GetCapabilities document?

Regards,

Jorge Gustavo

On 16/06/20 13:09, rluethi wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I installed QGIS Server on a fresh Debian installation based on  this
> <https://docs.qgis.org/3.10/en/docs/training_manual/qgis_server/install.html>
> tutorial.
>
> I added one *.qgs to publish a WMTS service. I could then access the WMTS.
> Afterwards I added additional projects and changed the name of the initial
> project. The Env variable QGIS_PROJECT_FILE in the qgis.demo.conf file has
> been adapted accordingly.
>
> Now I cannot access the WMTS and get the following errors:
>
> QGIS log file:
> No server python plugins are available
>
> Apache log file:
> Warning 1: Unable to find driver ECW to unload from GDAL_SKIP environment
> variable.
> Warning 1: Unable to find driver ECW to unload from GDAL_SKIP environment
> variable.
> Warning 1: Unable to find driver JP2ECW to unload from GDAL_SKIP environment
> variable.
> Warning 1: Unable to find driver ECW to unload from GDAL_SKIP environment
> variable.
> Warning 1: Unable to find driver JP2ECW to unload from GDAL_SKIP environment
> variable.
>
> Browser:
> <ServiceExceptionReport xmlns="http://www.opengis.net/ogc" version="1.3.0">
> <ServiceException code="Service configuration error">Service unknown or
> unsupported</ServiceException>
> </ServiceExceptionReport>
>
> Has anyone an idea how to debug that?
>
> Best regards,
> Rachel
>

> --
> Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QGIS-User-f4125267.html
Email Signature
Logo <https://www.geomaster.pt>
*Geomaster*
*Jorge Gustavo Rocha* | Software Engineer
*e:*jgr at geomaster.pt | *m:*+351 910 333 888
*g:*41.54094,-8.40490 | *v: *510 906 109
*a: * Rua António Cândido Pinto, 67, 4715-400 Braga