[Qgis-user] (no subject)

Maria Fernanda Obando Picado marifop at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 05:25:28 PDT 2020

Hi! Thanks for incluiding me.

I changed from Ubuntu 18.04 to Ubuntu 20.04, so I automaticly lost the qgis
software. When I tryed to install it again, many troubles came out, like
"qgis needs 'this' or 'this' but its not going to be install" or 'its going
to install 'this' in stand of 'this'; "E: the package its not found" and
also "you have broken packages". I tryed to erase old packages, tryed to
clean caché, tryed commands like "autoremove", "autoclean", "sudo apt-get
-f install' and i followed all the suggested steps from the qgis original
tutorial but nothing worked!

Its there any other suggestions about how to install qgis? this vertion is
actually working?  I even tryed to install qgis copying from the terminal
to the repository both latest versions (https//:qgis.org/ubuntu and https//:
qgis.org/ubuntu-ltr)

Please, anything will help, i'm in the middle of my final work to get a
master degree and i already lost 2 days trying to fix this. My plan B is
just, get back to Ubuntu 18, but its possible that that doesnt work easily
anyway.

Thanks for your atention!

Regards.