[Qgis-user] How can I make symbols change colour?

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Tue Jun 23 11:49:22 PDT 2020

Hi,

First, with QGIS 3.4, you are way behind the pack. Maybe update to
something more recent.

There are multiple options to do so, it's just a matter of how your data
looks like.

If you have a column for been there/not been there with attributes like
yes or no, then just change the symbology to categorized, let qgis
create the category classes from the columns values, adjust your colours
to your likings, and you are done.

Cheers,

Bernd