[Qgis-user] Flickering cursor

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Mon Mar 2 06:57:53 PST 2020

Hi,

Try rebooting the Mac, updating the OS, video drivers and mouse drivers.  If you use two screens, put QGIS on another screen. Try another mouse, change the mouse batteries. Do you have the same problem with other software?  Try working with Saga or Grass to see if you have the same problems.

Nicolas Cadieux