[Qgis-user] LTR installs

Bo Victor Thomsen bo.victor.thomsen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 00:51:41 PST 2020

Hi Paul -

If I download the "advanced network installer (64bit)" and run it, It
eventually  (Advanced install -> Install from internet -> All Users ->
some local directory.. -> Direct connection ->
http://download.osgeo.org.. -> expand "Desktop" ) gives you the
following choices:

(The above bitmap is not the complete picture)

When clicking on "qgis-ltr: QGIS Desktop (long term release)" it shows
"3.10.3-1" as the first selection. If you select this, the installer
automatically includes necessary packages.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards

Bo Victor Thomsen