[Qgis-user] Relations table

Matt Boyd mattslists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 16:37:27 PST 2020

Hi QGISers,
I'm trying to work out how to link up a table of data with no spatial
information to a gis layer with locations.
Each location has more than one property, the property is in an excel
spreadsheet.
I want to use the location data from the GIS layer and the properties from
the table to classify the points. Both of these datasets are maintained
separately and I need to be able to bring them back together for analysis.

I'm having trouble getting all of the results for a point in the table to
link to the location.

Any tips on this?
Thanks