[Qgis-user] QGIS uninstalled after GDAL PPA install

Lorenzo-Outlook morettilorenzo at outlook.com
Thu Mar 5 16:01:04 PST 2020

Thank you very much!
I completely removed the previous installation of QGIS 3.12 and installed the LTR release QGIS 3.10.3 using 'qgis.org/ubuntu-ltr'. I also installed the server version and now everything works. Great.
Looking at the libraries used for QGIS I see that there is still GDAL 2.2.3 and PROJ4 4.9.3. Is there any hope to see these libraries updated to version 3.x for GDAL and 6.x for PROJ4 in Ubuntu 18.04?
Thanks again
Lorenzo