[Qgis-user] Rép. : Re: QGIS 3.10 can't be opened on Mac?

Yann Troutet ytroutet at selkirk.ca
Wed Mar 11 22:19:52 PDT 2020

 Nice. Thanks so much Ramon.

Yann

>>> Ramon Andinach <custard at westnet.com.au> 11/03/20 22:09 >>>
No, it’s MacOS being paranoid.

"Just hold Ctrl or right-click on it in Finder and select Open.” - Garry
Sherman.

Ramon.

(Is it possible to have this note added to the download page, please?)

On 12 Mar 2020, at 12:52, Yann Troutet <ytroutet at selkirk.ca> wrote:

   Hello all,

I'm not a Mac user, but I teach some remote sensing in QGIS. One of my
students has attempted to install 3.10 on his Mac and ran into this
error (screenshot below).

Can anyone help troubleshoot? Is this really a software issue? Would
installing an earlier version circumvent this problem (3.4 maybe)?

Many thanks,

Yann

<IMAGE.png>

 YANN TROUTET. M.Env.
GIS & Remote Sensing Instructor
School of Environment and Geomatics
Selkirk College
t. 250.365.7292 | 1.888.953.1133; ext. 21828
ytroutet at selkirk.ca
Together we build remarkable futures.
Selkirk College acknowledges the traditional territories of the Sinixt
(Lakes),
the Syilx (Okanagan), the Ktunaxa, and the Secwépemc (Shuswap) peoples.

believed to be clean.