[Qgis-user] data defined override dash pattern

lars lingner gislars+list at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 04:44:45 PDT 2020

Hello,

I'm styling a polygon feature with "Outline: Simple line" and using a
data defined attribute for custom dash pattern.
As long as the the data defined override is set, the enable/disable
checkbox "Use custom dash pattern" doesn't have an effect.
It seems it is always enabled.

I have to clear the override to use the stroke style setting again.

I would have assumed, if I disable the checkbox, the custom dash pattern
isn't used anymore.

Is this known or somehow expected? Should I open a issue about it?

QGIS version 3.10.4-A Coruña
QGIS code revision 10bc9f2ff2

Best wishes,

Lars