[Qgis-user] Apple message when tried to open app

Christoph Jung jagodki.cj at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 10:13:44 PDT 2020

Hi Hamish,

When you tried to open QGIS and this dialogue appears, exit it with Ok. Then go immediately to the security settings in the settings app. At the bottom of the window there should be a button that you nevertheless want to open the application. Press this button and confirm the following dialogue. Then QGIS should start. You do not have to repeat this procedure, i.e. Gatekeeper will make an exemption for QGIS.

Sincerely,
Christoph