[Qgis-user] LTR usage survey

Harrissou delazj at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 00:03:15 PDT 2020

Hi Anita

Thanks to you and the translators for providing this survey.
At "What is the main reason for not upgrading the main QGIS version earlier?", is there not missing a "Not concerned" or "I upgrade early" for those that do not wait to do the move?
(PS: I did not check whether there are some logics to hide/show questions depending on the previous answers, though)

Regards,
Harrissou