[Qgis-user] Should be easy? Open csv in Graphical Modeller

Stefan Giese (WhereGroup) stefan.giese at wheregroup.com
Tue Mar 31 00:08:21 PDT 2020

Hi Morten,

I have made a python algorithm which does more or less exactly what you
want. You only have to adjust the field definitions in the function def
processAlgorithm. The script was original written to import ground
penetrating radar data. If you import it into the processing toolbox,
you can use it later also for a model step in the graphical modeller

you can download it from here:
https://files.wheregroup.com/index.php/s/CM75A5W66zjqrw2

Hope this helps

Stefan

Am 31.03.2020 um 08:47 schrieb magerlin:
> I am fighting with this simple task: I want to create a model that from a
> completely blank project opens a csv point file (as a start for further
> modelleing).
>
> Following these instructions I can only make it work if csv file is already
> added to the project as a table with no geometry:
> https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/280059/csv-list-as-input-parameter-in-qgis-3-0-processing-modeler
>
> If I select an external csv file I get this error: Incorrect Parameter value
> for shapetxtfile
>
> The very simple model3 file is here:
> Shapes.model3
> <http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t202356/Shapes.model3>