[Qgis-user] Help Copyright advice ref maps produced for publications

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Mar 31 02:21:05 PDT 2020

Hi,

Natural Earth is totally separate from Google and the terms of use are
at https://www.naturalearthdata.com/about/terms-of-use/ - that data is
public domain.

Please understand that I won't answer all of your questions regarding
copyrights of specific data sources. You can use Google just as well as
I can do ;-) to find the terms of use or copyright of certain data sources.

Greetings,
Andreas