[Qgis-user] creating one portable QGIS project

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Wed Oct 7 03:21:49 PDT 2020

 From what I now read and tried, that solution seems to be far from what
Andre wants.
It seems, you can save it TO a gpkg and not AS a gpkg.
So in case your complete project data is not already stored within a
gpkg, it won't collect and dump it as QConsolidate does. (correct?)

Maybe someone could shed a light about an best-practice-approach, how to
organize and store the data so this tool will give a smooth workflow.
(thinking e.g. of how to deal with big permanent datasets on networks
drives etc. )

Cheers,

Bernd