[Qgis-user] Missing DLLs for processing standalone console tool

johnrobot johnrobot at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 08:35:34 PDT 2020

Hi
I managed to get qgis_process working for running an algorithm, for example
using

qgis_process run native:dissolve --FIELD="[]"
--INPUT="C:\Eget\GIS\Geodata\Översiktskartan\ak_riks.shp"
--OUTPUT="C:\Eget\GIS\Geodata\Översiktskartan\ak_riks_dissolved.shp

However, I struggle a bit with running a model. When I try

qgis_process run
C:\Users\johnr\AppData\Roaming\QGIS\QGIS3\profiles\default\processing\models\Test.model3

I get

ERROR: The following mandatory parameters were not specified

        Ytor:   Ytor
        native:dissolve_1:Resultat:     Resultat

What do I need to specify? Not totally obvious to me. The paths to input and
output data sets are already defined in the model. I have not found any
examples of how to run a model.

Magnus