[Qgis-user] WPS-client plugin for QGIS3 available (experimental )

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Oct 19 23:54:23 PDT 2020

Hi List,

When wanting to talk to a WPS-Server some weeks ago, it appeared to me that Sourcepole's WPS-Client plugin was not yet ported to QGIS3/Python3. So...

Now in the plugin repo there is an experimental version available for you to test against your WPS servers (so do not forget to 'check' the 'Show also experimental plugins', otherwise you would miss it).

Please let us know if you find any issues:
	https://github.com/sourcepole/qgis-wps-client/issues
Or have idea's to fund further development.

Also: IF you have a public WPS service running, which is open for public use, please let us know so we can test against it, and if alright with you, put it in the list of 'Default servers'.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde