[Qgis-user] Qgis 3.10 Plugin resources.qrc

Raymond Nijssen r.nijssen at terglobo.nl
Fri Oct 23 08:31:52 PDT 2020

Hi Julierme,

I see, you want the images to be used in the GUI.

Strange that a plugin reload fixes the problem and I cannot tell you
why. The only thing I noticed is that the 'import error' is trying to
import module 'resources_rc' and your python file is called
'resources.py' (and not 'resources_rc.py')

Could it be that your code at some place contains

import resources_rc

(or from resources_rc import ...)

And that that part of the code only runs at QGIS startup?? Sorry, I'm
just guessing here.

Is your code on github or something similar?

Cheers,
Raymond

PS I'm replying to the user list again, so others can help and find this
conversation in the future.