[Qgis-user] Problems creating an HTML web map of my project

Mike Flannigan mikeflan at att.net
Mon Oct 26 17:08:39 PDT 2020

I'm not a whole lot of help, but here is what I can
tell you.

A qgis2web export worked for me on
Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon
QGIS 3.10.10
GDAL  version may be 2.2
Python 2.7.17
8 GB RAM

I turned off QuickMapServices.  If you need that on, let me know.
It created a 43MB directory.

The delay was about 10-15 seconds, so you might want to let
yours run for more than 3 minutes.

I could upload this thing if you need to see it.

Mike