[Qgis-user] no package for ubuntu groovy gorilla

Frank Sokolic sokolic at worldonline.co.za
Tue Oct 27 04:28:54 PDT 2020

Hi Fernando,

I tried your suggested edit of the source file and it gives dependency
errors.

"The following packages have unmet dependencies.
  libqgis-app3.16.0 : Depends: libgsl23 (>= 2.5) but it is not installable
  libqgis-core3.16.0 : Depends: libprotobuf-lite17 but it is not installable
  qgis-plugin-grass : Depends: grass-core but it is not going to be
installed
                      Depends: grass782 but it is not installable
  qgis-providers : Depends: qtbase-abi-5-12-8 but it is not installable
E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages."

Not sure what to do except wait until packages are available for groovy.

Regards, Frank.