[Qgis-user] Trying new equations for public transit assignment

cankat cankattanriverdi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 00:08:37 PDT 2020

Hello,

Thank you for the great sharings here. I would like to learn if it is
possible to run TransCAD or AequilibraE to perform public transit assignment
stage of 4-step modeling with a completely new equation except from
Pathfinder or Stochastic User Equilibrium? If it is possible, how can we add
the formula to the softwares by hand? If it is not possible, is it the right
way to conduct a Stated Preference survey for a smaller scale (not whole
city but some stations) network?

Kind regards,
Cankat