[Qgis-user] Saving project to geopackage

António Pestana afsm.pestana at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 04:44:54 PDT 2020

I'm a brand new user trying to adapt my workflows to  QGIS.
I've created a project having more than twenty layers. In order to
keep things more manageable I've structured these layers using several
groups. I would like to save my project (layers, groups, formatings,
etc) and all my data using only one file and send it to one coworker
of mine. I suppose that exporting to one geopackage-type file is the
way to go. It seems to me that my needs shouldn't be uncommon but
unfortunately I don't know how to do that.

I've searched QGIS user guide with no luck. Can anyone help me?

Regards

Antonio