[Qgis-user] Mac ARM processors` /// bootcamp

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 07:31:27 PDT 2020

Not a big MAC user here.

I expect the first machines will mostly focus on low power and long battery life and not on performance.  I would hesitate before going that route, at least in the first year. I think boot camp will be no longer be an option as this is just a drive partition with windows and that cannot work with ARM.  The option would be running Windows in a virtual machine and that I always a bad idea, imho.  I also wonder if QGIS will be available for those computers.  I expect it will take some time.

Nicolas Cadieux
Ça va bien aller!