[Qgis-user] Different Proxies for WMS

Charles Dixon-Paver charles at kartoza.com
Thu Sep 3 08:09:19 PDT 2020

+1 for flagging this as an IT infrastructure issue and also for
recommending a workaround which runs a local proxy server that can redirect
traffic as needed. Just want to note as well that you should be able to run
a proxy service like privoxy easily on windows by running it inside a
docker container on your local machine.