[Qgis-user] Epoch to date time

Charles Dixon-Paver charles at kartoza.com
Mon Sep 7 00:11:26 PDT 2020

The functionality of the time manager Plugin has been incorporated into the
temporal controller in version 3.14, which additionally has a processing
function datetime_from_epoch(epoch) if you require it, so the best
solution I think is to upgrade your QGIS version.

If you are invested in using 3.10, you could still convert epoch to
datetime using a custom python script, but I don't think there's a solution
for this built in.