[Qgis-user] Mac computer configuration

RMG reikogoodwin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 15:58:28 PDT 2020

Thanks, Maria,

Thanks for your suggestions. Everything you are saying makes sense. The
main problem is that I can't upgrade the RAM of this Macbook Pro. I am
leaning towards a Mac mini with 3.2GHz 6‑core 8th‑generation Intel Core i7,
but let me try what you suggest before investing (removing non-GIS stuff
off the SSD. Part of the problem may be that all the GIS data are in a
non-SSD external drive). And of course, I will wait until the Sept. 15th
event for their announcement about anything new.

Best wishes,

Reiko Matsuda Goodwin
Comoé Monkey Project <https://www.facebook.com/ComoeMonkeyProject/>
Guenon Conservation Community