[Qgis-user] automatic data entry

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 04:07:24 PDT 2020

Hi,
You could make a 25m buffer and then use “join attributes by location” fond in processing.

Once the information is in the buffer object table, start again with the buffer and your line, point and polygons.

https://www.qgistutorials.com/en/docs/performing_spatial_queries.html?highlight=buffer

https://www.qgistutorials.com/en/docs/3/performing_spatial_joins.html

Nicolas Cadieux