[Qgis-user] plugin broken

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Sep 17 05:27:10 PDT 2020

Hi Tafadzwa Mavudzi,

Please provide some more details, as from your text below we cannot get the information to maybe fix your issue.

Looking at: "C:\PROGRA~1\QGIS2~1.18" it looks that you maybe have a very old QGIS.
Encodings (in python) are probably better handled in Python3 (which is used in QGIS3).

In general, IF there is an issue in a plugin, you should try to create an issue at the source code repository of the plugin builder, or communicate with the plugin builder directly. That info should be in the plugin information in the Plugin Manager.

Else provide more info: which plugin are you talking about, which QGIS on which Operating System etcetc.

That would make helping you easier.

Thanks & Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde