[Qgis-user] Permission denied when adding shapefile

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Thu Sep 17 11:32:00 PDT 2020

Hi Hillary,

sorry, but what you write there is bit confusing. You download a
shapefile ... from where? To what machine with which QGIS version?

What is your Admin folder and why should ever somebody want to do
something in an admin folder?

And what has Thunderforest, an API or OpenLayers plugin to do with all this?

Cheers,

Bernd