[Qgis-user] PyQGIS: wipe all xyz connections

Erich Purpur epurpur at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 09:54:15 PDT 2020

Is this regarding the following stackoverflow thread?
https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/374808/pyqt5-wipe-xyz-connections

If so, your error message as you posted it in StackOverflow is:
for group in getGroupXYZ(self): NameError: name 'getGroupXYZ' is not defined

>From what I gather in the code posted in SO, you are trying to iterate over
getGroupXYZ(), which is a function. This is not an object which holds
multiple items, which is the purpose of a loop. However, in your
getGroupXYZ() function, you return an object called groupsXYZ. You should
loop of the groupsXYZ object, not the function.

-Erich