[Qgis-user] Read polygon attribute Table

ming han dustming at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 10:13:28 PDT 2020

Hi Nicolas

   Many thanks for your reply, would you please give me some specific
suggestions. Normally I can read the attribute table by reading the dbf
files. but this time I stored the vector object in memory, do not want to
save it to files.
    I can only read the attribute of this vector object feature by feature.
I do not know how to read all attribute at once.
 Thanks
Ming

Nicolas Cadieux <njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com> 于2020年9月23日周三 下午12:03写道: