[Qgis-user] request for help

Martin KORŇAN martin.kornan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 00:41:39 PDT 2020

Hello all QGIS users,

I started to learn how to use QGIS platform through QGIS training manual
and got into section 2.4.10. I am using QGIS 3.14.1-Pi under Windows 10. My
program does not want download style file advanced_levels_demo.qml provided
in exercise_data/styles (directory QGIS-Training-Data-master).

The error message:

Invalid Data Source: C:\Program Files\QGIS
3.14\QGIS-Training-Data-master\exercise_data\styles\advanced_levels_demo.qml
is not a valid or recognized data source.

What is the solution to this problem.

I very value your help and advice.

Best wishes,

Martin Kornan

Martin Kornan, PhD.
Department of Applied Zoology and Wildlife Management
Faculty of Forestry
Technical University in Zvolen
T.G. Masaryka 20
960 53 Zvolen