[Qgis-user] QGIS "full" builds

Ari Meyer ari.meyer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 11:16:06 PDT 2021

Hi Jurgen,

I think the instructions at least should be changed to make it less
confusing.  I think most importantly that the additional dependencies that
define "full" should be made explicit on the download page.

With the advanced installer, I wonder if "full" serves any purpose, as you
generally want to have a minimal base and pick only those additional
dependencies that you need.  But I can understand it being there for
consistency.

Thanks,
Ari