[Qgis-user] How to make a table in a subsection report

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Wed Aug 18 00:05:51 PDT 2021

I only faintly remember making a report last year with a similar problem
(maps of photo destinations on different sections of a highway).

I think I solved it by adding new columns of combined indices with the
subsection (your grid) and the photo-id, because there way no way to do
this within the report.

Haven't touched the tool since then, cause every redecision on how to
design the report lead to a complete new start from scratch, which took
too much time.

Not sure if it hits your problem. As I said, can't remember well.

Good luck,

Bernd