[Qgis-user] QGIS: Export Metadata from postgis tables to shp?

Etienne Trimaille etienne.trimaille at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 00:03:26 PST 2021

Hi,

>From the PgMetadata plugin, you can export a single metadata sheet to PDF,
HTML or DCAT. You can also export your full catalog (the last button in the
dock, then you can "save as" your new layer).
It's possible to improve the PgMetadata plugin by saving the layer metadata
when the user is clicking "save as" on a layer which is stored in
postgresql.
PgMetadata is a "small" PG schema, so it's easy to extract information we
need.

How to retrieve data from PgMetadata in another application :
https://docs.3liz.org/qgis-pgmetadata-plugin/user-guide/advanced/

The database schema :
https://docs.3liz.org/qgis-pgmetadata-plugin/database/relationships.html