[Qgis-user] qgis2web timeline

patrickarteaga at gmail.com patrickarteaga at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 07:17:31 PST 2021

Hi all,

I am creating a web map that includes a timeline animation/slider. Qgis2web
had this function via the time2web extension until qgis 2.x but is not
available in QGIS 3. I imagine this has something to do with the temporal
tools that are now native in the application. The timeline slider and
animations available in the QGIS app are creating exactly what I am looking
for so I am hoping to recreate this in a web version.

Does anyone have any solutions/tools/ideas to creating what I need? How
might I find out if QGIS is planning to make this function available again
in qgis2web?

Thank you,

Patrick Arteaga