[Qgis-user] Custom preset format page for print layouts

Christophe Besuchet design at golok.net
Wed Dec 29 10:40:48 PST 2021

Hello all,

I'm often using the same custom page size in my print layouts, and I created several templates for this.

However, if I have to add a new page, the later won't inherit my template's format settings; the Size menu will only propose standard presets and I will have to set the size manually (and the guides as well).

Is there a way to create and save custom preset format pages so they will show up in the Size menu?

In advance thank you for your help!

Golok